Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sterling Silver Genuine Multi-Gemstone Oxidized Bracelet, 7.5

Customer Reviews


I searched the internet for the bracelet I wanted for quite some time. When I purchased the bracelet two months ago, I had not seen it on Amazon. It is the perfect bracelet. It is gorgeous and looks almost antique. I get frequent compliments on it, and I love it. Unfortunately for me, since I hadn't yet seen it on Amazon, I purchased it elsewhere. I must say that I am now sure not only does Amazon offer quality merchandise, but they do it at the LOWEST prices! This bracelet is a great addition to anyone's jewelry box.
Sterling Silver Genuine Multi-Gemstone Oxidized Bracelet, 7.5

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B0033C7OK6

Price : $59.99
You Save : $90.00 (60%)
Sterling Silver Genuine Multi-Gemstone Oxidized Bracelet, 7.5

Product Description


Sterling Silver Genuine Multi-Gemstone Oxidized Bracelet, 7.5"
List Price : $149.99
Sterling Silver Genuine Multi-Gemstone Oxidized Bracelet, 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment