Friday, February 17, 2012

Chuvora Genuine Turquoise Stones Multi Gemstones Crystals Long Necklace

Customer Reviews


The necklace is pretty, dainty (I avoid too chunky necklaces), and simple. It has the right length, and I like it very much. As the previous review says, it's not possible to double-wrap it around your neck - at least for adults. It does NOT have a clasp for you to be able to do so - so make sure that the length will be able to accommodate your head circumference, because the only way to wear this necklace is to slip it over your head.

I received this yesterday. The description says it is 37" long. It is only 24" long. I am returning it because I wanted a longer necklace.

Product Features

  • Weight: 24 g
  • Length: 37''
  • Handmade from natural materials (slight variations may be found from item to item)
  • Packaging: Black Velvet Pouch
Chuvora Genuine Turquoise Stones Multi Gemstones Crystals Long Necklace 37''

Product Details

  • Item Weight: 1.9 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 1.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B003N0310A

Price : $39.99
You Save : $15.00 (27%)
Chuvora Genuine Turquoise Stones Multi Gemstones Crystals Long Necklace 37''

Product Description


This beautiful pearl necklace would be a wonderful addition to any wardrobe. The included black velvet pouch also makes it the perfect gift for someone special. Made from genuine turquoise stones and very chic looking.
List Price : $54.99
Chuvora Genuine Turquoise Stones Multi Gemstones Crystals Long Necklace 37''

No comments:

Post a Comment