Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Natural Gem Stones Tumbled Colletor's Box - 56 Pieces

Customer Reviews


This is not worth the money. it is a terrible disappointment. The rocks are VERY small and impossible to identify. There is not much variation either. The rocks are so small and not labeled I seriously doubt there are 15 let alone "56" unique samples in this set. Don't be mislead by the two other reviews like I was. If it were not so close to Christmas I would be standing in line at the post office to make a return. The only thing I do have to say is that the shipping was quick.

I must admit when I received my box of stones I was a little disappointed. I expected to see larger size stones but overall satisfied with the product. I only wish the size was mentioned on the description. I guess for the price is a pretty good deal.Oh and the speediness of delivery was fabulous!

Product Features

  • Set of 56 Stones
  • Tumbled Polish
  • Sizes Vary in Between 15 to 20mm
Natural Gem Stones Tumbled Colletor's Box - 56 Pieces

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B0031LPGPE

Price : $14.95
Natural Gem Stones Tumbled Colletor's Box - 56 Pieces

Product Description


Natural Gem Stones Tumbled Collector's Box - 56 Pieces
Natural Gem Stones Tumbled Colletor's Box - 56 Pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment