Wednesday, February 15, 2012

14K Endicron 3.65 Carat Multi Gemstone Sterling Silver Ring

Customer Reviews


Although the ring itself it's really cute with all the colors mixed together I was little disappointed; I got it as a stocking stuffer for my sister in law and although is really pretty it doesn't sparkle much which it was the only floss I could find because it kind of looks like plastic, besides that fact it looks nice on.
14K Endicron 3.65 Carat Multi Gemstone Sterling Silver Ring

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B001QT04QO

Price : $44.99
You Save : $65.00 (59%)
14K Endicron 3.65 Carat Multi Gemstone Sterling Silver Ring

Product Description


Vivacious and versatile! Crafted in polished 14 Karat white gold, this ring features multi-gems, totaling 3.65 carats. Casting in .925 sterling silver makes this ring unmatched in its beauty and shine!
List Price : $109.99
14K Endicron 3.65 Carat Multi Gemstone Sterling Silver Ring

Related Product


50 Black Gem Jars in Glass Top Display Case
0.60 Cts of AAA 6x4 mm Emerald Loose London Blue Topaz ( 1 pcs ) Gemstone

No comments:

Post a Comment